HERE that has the PDF download, to-dos sheets, worksheets, and more.
Here is the basics for how Pomodoro works:
- Choose a task to be accomplished
- Set the Pomodoro to 25 minutes (the Pomodoro is the timer)
- Work on the task until the Pomodoro rings, then put a check on your sheet of paper
- Take a short break (5 minutes is OK)
- Every 4 Pomodoros take a longer break.
I'm still trying to figure out if it would be best to set my writing tasks by how many words I write, or if I should go by how many pages I can write in my 25 minute Pomos. I guess I will just have to test them out throughout this week and see which works best.
Hopefully this will help me mange my time better so that I will get more done in the day, including more writing.
What techniques do you use to help you stay productive?
While trying to find a timer on my android phone, I found an app called Promodroido that makes your promodoro times a game that you can achieve levels. What fun! I can definitely see this app working for me!